Our Vacation Homes - Lighthouse View
Self Catering, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Vacation Home
Best for 1-4 people
$230 - $360 per night
Use our availability calendar in our BOOK NOW SECTION and select your dates to see the rate that applies to the time and length of your desired stay.
Between July 1st -September 1 there is a 3 Night Minimum, during other operational dates (excluding long weekends) there is a 2 night minimum
One Time Cleaning Fee: $50 plus tax
Hoping to book this house? Visit the VACATION HOMES category of our BOOK NOW page to see availability and rates for your desired dates and length of stay
Layout and Location
Lighthouse View is a perfect house for 1 to 2 couples or a small family. Located across the street from the rocky shore of Trinity Harbour, a favourite spot for landscape artists to paint. From the living room, kitchen and deck one can see the Fort Point Lighthouse and the cliffs of Skerwink. The house was home to three generations of carpenters. Interior renovations have restored its original traditional quality.
The Lighthouse View is a 2 story vacation home. The first floor has a sitting room with TV, a separate kitchen/dining area and a deck overlooking Trinity Harbour with BBQ. The second floor has 2 bedrooms.
One with queen bed
One with choice of 2 twins or king bed (the twin beds are special simons beauty rest mattresses that can be zipped together to create a king bed, if you would like the bed to be set up this way let us know).
Each bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom with full tub/shower.
Amenities you will find during your stay
- Oven/Stove (salt, pepper and cooking oil provided), Microwaves, Full fridge with Freezer, Dishwasher
- BBQ with Propane Tank
- Coffee Maker, Kettle, Toaster (reg coffee & tea, sugar, sweetner and coffee whitner provided)
- TV with cable + apple TV in living room (highlight channels BNN and TSN)
- DVD player
- Towels, Linens
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry service available at an extra cost (clean towels and sheets can be delivered for stays longer than 4 nights at no extra cost)
One of the great advantages of an Artisan Inn Vacation Home is that the inn’s staff are on hand to provide assistance to guests with self-catering homes. If the wi-fi is down, you cannot operate the TV, if you experience a plumbing issue or if you just need directions to the nearest grocery store, just let us know.
Breakfast and daily turndown services are not included with vacation home rentals.
Guests must check in at the Artisan Inn’s office located on the second floor of the Twine Loft, where they will receive a town orientation and given directions to the home.
Check In: 4pm You may check in earlier if the property is ready. If you wish to check in after 6pm please notify the office ahead of time.
Check Out Time: 10:30am
DEPOSIT REQUIRED: $340 plus tax (The rate for the deposit at any time of season is determined by the summer season nightly rate)
CLEANING FEE: $50
RENTAL POLICIES: Pets, Smoking, the Cooking of Shellfish, Parties and Wedding Related Events are not permitted
Please see booking rate range at top of page: Details on rate changes…
-When can I get the best deals of the season – May & October
-When is the highest rate advertised typically charged? Early/mid July – Mid- late August
-When does length of stay impact the rate?
- During May & October enjoy our best rates for any stay 2 nights or longer. One night stays are sometimes permitted, however a rate higher than what is advertised on the booking system will be applied.
- Early/mid July – Mid- late August bookings of 5 nights or longer have discounts applied.
- During other times of the season discount rates apply for stays 4 nights or longer.