Please note our accommodations are not pet friendly
Scroll down further to get to our online booking calendar for accommodations and dining. The below info will help you navigate our system!
FIND YOUR FALL: BOOK a TWO NIGHT STAY BETWEEN OCTOBER 15th 2021 and OCTOBER 30th 2021 and receive a complimentary bag of Aunt Sarah’s Chocolates & a $75 Visa Gift Card. GET MORE DETAILS HERE!
Gift certificates for varying amounts can currently be ordered and paid for through our online booking system. When purchasing, you can decide to fill out the recipient’s email to have the gift certificate emailed directly to them on a date of your choice, or fill out your own email to receive the gift certificate directly and print a copy to present as a gift. If you would like us to print a hard copy and send it to you or the recipient, you can contact us after you have purchased the gift certificate. If you would like to purchase a certificate for an amount not listed please contact us.
Call 709 464 3377
ACCOMMODATION STANDARD POLICY: DEPOSIT AMOUNT REQUIRED
1-4 Nights – First Night Stay (based on property/rooms regular season base rate) plus tax
5+ Nights 25% of Total stay plus tax
Through our online booking system we can only set one deposit amount and cannot apply dynamic pricing based on season or length of stay. When using the system you will be charged the deposit amount for the regular season base rate + tax. If you are booking for 5 nights or longer we will apply a second charge to your card with the remainder of the deposit required to reach the amount of 25% of the booked stay.
- By 10pm Newfoundland time the day after they were made will be fully refunded unless the reservation was made within 8days of the first booked date.
- More than 30 days prior to the first reserved date* will be refunded minus a $25 plus tax administration fee for bookings of 1-4 nights and 10% + tax for bookings of 5+ nights. Guests can also choose to receive a gift certificate in their name worth 100% of the deposit***.
- 30 Days to 9 Days prior to first reserved date* the deposit is non-refundable. Shortening a stay during this period also counts as cancelling dates and the deposit will be applied to the cancelled night(s), unless we are able to rebook the cancelled night(s).** If you would like to check with us after the date of the booked stay to see if we were able to rebook it, we can discuss issuing a refund. **
See below for details on how shutdowns impact this policy****
- 8 Days Prior to the first reserved date* the remaining balance of the reservation will be charged to the card on file and is non-refundable unless we can rebook the reserved dates**
To see the full policy including how we handle government shut-downs, please visit our policies page
Have questions about our booking engine? Check out our Booking Engine Troubleshooting page for answers to these and more questions…
-Is there any flexibility for minimum night stays?
-Why do Twine Loft Dinner reservation and breakfast requests appear when I am filling out my booking form?
-If a property says Sold Out does that mean it is sold out for all the dates I am looking for?
-How do I book multiple rooms or houses, switch accommodations during my stay, or add a reservation for the Twine Loft
-Can I speak with someone from the inn to make a reservation instead of using the booking engine?
Search Engine Tips:
1. Don’t forget to select the category you wish to search in after you have picked your dates. Categories can be found in a column below the search dates.
2. If you are using the calendar to select dates, the last date you select is the date you are leaving, not the last night you are staying.
3. For dinner reservations select the same check-in and check-out date.