Please note package and pricing for 2023 will be available for booking after December 31st 2022.
3 Night Vacation Home Stay, Hike & Dining Packages –
Available May, June, September & October
- 3 Nights in selected vacation home
- 2 Evenings 3-course meals at the Twine Loft (7pm May & Oct, 5:15 or 8pm June & Sept)
- Vacation Home Cleaning Fee
- 3 Mornings Hot Breakfast at the Twine Loft
- 1 Set of Hike Discovery waterproof, tear proof maps of 7 local trails on the Bonavista Peninsula including -Skerwink Trail
- A sampler pack of Aunt Sarah’s Chocolates
- A bag of Trinity Mercantile freshly roasted coffee
- Trinity Postcards
We can only allow package requests through our online booking system. If the package appears available it means the accommodation is available, but we still need to manually confirm space in our dining room. To see rates and availability…
Click on the BOOK NOW section
Select VACATION HOME STAY & DINE PACKAGES
Enter the dates and number of guests to see the nightly rate for the full package
Note, we do not provide a package option in July and August therefore these months are unbookable. To see vacation home availability in July and August please go to Vacation Homes under Categories
If are certain you want the vacation home with or without the package, consider booking the vacation home directly online through the vacation home category and then contact us by phone or email to request package possibilities and pricing.
PACKAGES MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE OF THE ARRIVAL DATE
A package includes accommodations, evening meals, hot breakfasts (or an option for packed breakfast for those on the move early) and few extra treats from the inn. Gratuities and beverages are not included.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PACKAGES
REQUIRED DOWN PAYMENT: The advertised base rate for the room or vacation home will be charged as a down payment for the package. The deposit amount can be found in the item description for this package. The cancellation policy is as follows.
Deposits on bookings cancelled
- By 10pm Newfoundland time the day after they were made will be fully refunded mins 6% to cover banking fees from processing and refunding the deposit provided.
- More than 29 days prior to the first reserved date* will be refunded minus a $25 plus tax administration fee for rooms or $45 plus tax administration fee for vacation homes. Guests can also choose to receive a gift certificate in their name worth 100% of the deposit***.
- 29 Days to 14 Days (vacation homes)/9 Days (rooms) prior to Package Bookings: The deposit is non-refundable.
- After the dates outlined above The full amount of the package can be charged to the card.
- ADJUSTING A PACKAGE 9 DAYS OR MORE DAYS PRIOR TO THE FIRST RESERVED DATE: Guests also have until 9 days prior to remove the package options from their booking (if you would like to switch it to a regular booking or remove a portion of the included meals). The invoice will be adjusted to reflect items remaining at regular advertised pricing for that time and season.
- CANCELLING A FULL PACKAGE WITHIN 8 DAYS
It is not our intention to make clients feel there is no flexibility, however, we make plans and investments in order to honour these reservations that determine how and when we open our season. A shoulder season package guarantees that we will operate our restaurant during your visit even if we have no other guests. This influences our decision to accept additional reservations for that evening, what groceries we buy in preparation for your meals and how we schedule our staff. Credit card processing fees are also incurred for the purchase of the package. If you need to cancel under special circumstances, or need to adjust the dates at any time, please call us to discuss potential options.Should you decide to cancel the package between 8 days to 2 days prior to the reservation, $100 per person booked under the package will be refunded. Within 24 hours of the first booked dinner no portion of the package is refundable.