For different party sizes or same day reservations, please contact us directly
The New York Times, Sunday, June 11, 2000 - Travel
“The Campbell House, High Street, is the most elegant of the town’s small inns, overlooking Fisher Cove from a winding lane."
- Wayne Curtis
The Artisan Inn’s Campbell house was built (1840) for James Campbell who was originally from Ireland. During his time in Trinity Campbell was in charge of Trinity’s commercial school. He was an excellent teacher who possessed a fair knowledge of French and Latin and an excellent knowledge of mathematics and navigation. One record called Campbell "one of the most capable teachers of navigation that Newfoundland ever possessed."
ACCOMMODATIONS IN CAMPBELL HOUSE:
Campbell House was recognized as a Registered Heritage Structure in June 1991 and was the recipient of the Southcott Award in 1993
Garden Patio with Ocean Views