Proud sponsors of
Named as a place to stay by
& National Geographic
WEATHER IN TRINITY
OUR HISTORIC PROPERTIES
The Artisan Inn’s Campbell house was built (1840) for James Campbell who was originally from Ireland. During his time in Trinity Campbell was in charge of Trinity’s commercial school...
Gover house dates back to about the 1840’s to 1850’s and is probably the last standing original example of a once common house design in this area...
This property was once owned by Captain Stanley G. Barbour and is where he had his fishing room for storing supplies and gear...