REQUESTING VACATION HOMES FOR 2020
- The Artisan Inn is not currently taking new reservation requests for vacation homes rentals taking place during the period of May 1st – June 1st
- For vacation home booking requests starting on or after June 1st, please provide the following information:
- Your name & phone number.
- The dates you are interested in (flexible date requests are accepted, Example: Anytime during the first 2 week of July). Two or Three night minimums may be required, depending on the home.
- Which vacation home(s) you are interested in or what bedroom/bathroom arrangements you require (some homes that are currently unavailable for certain dates on our availability calendar may have reservations that are likely to be cancelled).
- Describe your group: Number of guests and if your party is a single bubble, double bubble or people not in a double bubble hoping to get together once restrictions allow. Please be honest in your responses, this is a matter of health and safety.
Please be patient with us. We are navigating through unfamiliar waters and are constantly having to modify our plans for the season. We need to protect our staff, our guests and our community. We recognize that you want to have some guarantees in your plans and promise to keep our lines of communication open and up to date whenever possible. For now, we will be wait listing requests as the province’s situation develops.
WHAT BEING ON A WAITLIST MEANS:
A house may be shown as available for the dates you requested in our online booking system (our system can still show availability, but is disabled for bookings), however, we will need to take all of our reservation requests for that date into consideration before assigning a house to a request. It is important for us to manage the number of total guests staying in our community at a given time. We do not want a situation where the residents of Trinity feel overwhelmed as we operate during the pandemic. If we are nearing the maximum capacity of guests we feel comfortable hosting on a particular night, we may only accept additional bookings of a particular size or chose to leave a house empty.
Homes that are shown as unavailable in our online booking system may be currently booked by clients who won’t be able to make it to the island because of travel restrictions. We do encourage waitlist requests for these properties and we can indicate if we think there is a likelihood of it becoming available.
We will ask for a deposit and confirm a home when we feel more confident that residential leisure travel is going to be ok.
Waitlists are not first come first serve. Smaller bookings or bookings with particular check-in and check-out dates that allow us to manage our housekeeping schedule may be prioritized in the list
- Groups cannot rent more than one Artisan Inn Vacation Home for the purpose of sleeping in separate homes but having get togethers with everyone in one home, unless we have given permission to do so.
- Guests will be asked to sign a waiver recognizing the inn’s vacation home rental policies. Guests not respecting these regulations may be asked to leave and will be charged for the entirety of their booked stay. Some regulations may have specific charges outlined (Example: not leaving your dishes for staff to clean) which may be requested as a compliance/damage deposit on the check-in date. The person signing this digital waiver will be:
- Declaring that you are a single bubble or double bubble (this applies while this regulation is in place in NL and is meant to protect the amount of exposure to different groups by our staff when cleaning).
- Agreeing to how the house should be left when guests check-out (dishes cleaned, garbage properly disposed of, no damage to the house or furniture).
- Listing the names of all the guests under the reservation.
- Agreeing to not allow additional people into the home. This includes guests renting other Artisan Inn vacation homes
- Agreeing to treating the local residents with respect by maintaining proper social distancing and wearing a medical or non-medical mask when visiting local businesses.
- Only guests listed under the reservation are permitted in a vacation home when it is being rented.