Our packages page is currently under construction (April 1-2) please email email@example.com for accurate package information
MAY STAY AND DINE PACKAGES
Packages can be requested through our online system. We will need to confirm that there is space in our dining room. Once we do, we will contact you with details to complete the booking.
PACKAGES MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE OF THE ARRIVAL DATE
A package includes accommodations, evening meals, hot breakfasts (or an option for packed breakfast for those on the move early) and few extra treats from the inn. Gratuities and beverages are not included.
REQUIRED DOWN PAYMENT: The advertised base rate for the room or vacation home will be charged as a down payment for the package. Ex If you wish to book the May Trinity Room package at $500 plus tax. The down payment for the package will be for $175 plus tax. The base rate can be found at the top of the room or vacation home profile page on our website. The deposit amount follows our standard cancellation policy found here until 8 days prior to the reservation.
- By 10pm Newfoundland time the day after they were made will be fully refunded unless the reservation was made within 8 days of the first booked date.
- More than 45 days prior to the first reserved date* will be refunded minus a $25 plus tax administration fee Guests can also choose to receive a gift certificate in their name worth 100% of the deposit***.
- 45 to 30 days prior to the first reserved date* will be refunded 50% or guests can choose to receive a gift certificate in their name worth 100% of the deposit***
- 29 Days to 14(vacation homes)/9(rooms) Days Prior
Package Room Bookings: The deposit is non-refundable. We will allow for a gift certificate option in the amount of the deposit up to 9 days prior to the booked date.
Package Vacation Home Bookings: We will allow for a gift certificate option in the amount of the deposit up to 2 weeks prior to the booked date.
Gift certificates offered for this cancellation period are valid until the end of the 2021 season.
- 8 Days Prior The full package amount is charged to the card on file.
- ADJUSTING A PACKAGE 9 DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO THE FIRST RESERVED DATE: Guests also have until 9 days prior to remove the package options from their booking (if you would like to switch it to a regular booking or remove a portion of the included meals). The invoice will be adjusted to reflect items remaining at regular advertised pricing for that time and season.
- CANCELLING A FULL PACKAGE WITHIN 8 DAYS
It is not our intention to make clients feel there is no flexibility, however, we make plans and investments in order to honour these reservations that determine how and when we open our season. A shoulder season package guarantees that we will operate our restaurant during your visit even if we have no other guests. This influences our decision to accept additional reservations for that evening, what groceries we buy in preparation for your meals and how we schedule our staff. Credit card processing fees are also incurred for the purchase of the package. If you need to cancel under special circumstances, or need to adjust the dates at any time, please call us to discuss potential options.Should you decide to cancel the package between 8 days to 2 days prior to the reservation, $110 per person booked under the package will be refunded. Within 24 hours of the first booked dinner no portion of the package is refundable.